Quality & ConsistencyWe strive to maintain quality & consistency by using only the freshest and finest ingredients.
PassionWe cook passionately and are dedicated to creating an exceptional culinary experience for you.
Market FreshOnly the best locally grown fresh ingredients make it into our kitchen, when available, or flown-in if necessary.
Locally GrownWe purchase farm-direct throughout the year and most of our vendors are locally owned and operated.
Wine PairingWe try to pair your entree with one of the rare vintages from our rotating wine collection.
Event CapableNo matter what type of event you are hosting, we have the chefs and the support team to make it happen.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
- I just love the Van Camp House restaurant, and all of their subtle touches. The thing that strikes my friends as funny is... with all of their wonderful offerings, I love the Airline Chicken the best! Judy Walker
- The VCH menu never disappoints me. The braised pork shank was amazing! Dick Lippert
- It's like their motto "Only The Freshest & The Finest Ingredients"... the rubber meets the road on every visit. Tom Goniwiecha
- I love the elegant dining, and the cuisine is wonderful! Annete Konupek
- The Best Lamb In The Thumb! Bob Konupek
- Andy & Pam Fabian have created one of the finest restaurants in the state! The menu and wine list is always changing to showcase the freshest food and best wine available. Cheryl Lippert
- Very friendly & warm; atmosphere unique; food always fresh; love all their food presentations. Bonnie Trombley
- Fine dining with an atmosphere of elegance and romance. Outstanding entrees paired with the perfect wine. Also, excellent live background music. Laurie Watson
- Fine dining with an atmosphere of elegance and romance. Outstanding entrees paired with the perfect wine. Also, excellent live background music. Michelle Sheldon
- We enjoyed last night's dinner ever so much! Thank you for your good food (fresh and finest, as always) and warm hospitality. Van Camp House is the very best. Wanda & Ed Eichler